is a proprietary blend of granulated nitrile rubber and other inert bridging materials designed as loss circulation material to restore circulation and wellbore stability. All of the components are pre-blended and sent to location in one sack, reducing the foot print on the rig and taking the guess work out of the formulation. Tactical Blitz® can be used in all types of drilling fluids, as well as cement spacers and slurries, as a preventative sweep or severe-to-total loss pill. This diverse loss circulation material equips an operator to combat almost any loss scenario and regain circulation and wellbore stability.
Benefits and Packaging
Heals severe-to-total losses in any drilling fluid by spotting an aggressive pill.Benefits
- Has a large PSD ranging from 36µ – 3,300µ.
- Average PSD of 825µ.
- Premixed in a one-sack solution to reduce rig footprint and eliminate the need for multiple LCM’s.
- Mixes easily in all drilling fluids with most rig’s existing equipment.
- Mitigates mild-to-moderate seepage in any drilling fluid with sweeps.
- Heals severe-to-total losses in any drilling fluid by spotting an aggressive pill.
- Pumps at high concentration through BHA jewelry saving multiple trips.
- Improves weak shoes.
- Improves cement tops by dry blending Blitz in your lead slurry or running it in the spacer.
- 50-pound paper bags
- 50 bags per pallet
- Palletized and Shrink Wrapped